Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why I love being a mom to this this little guy!

Eli is a very content baby, he loves being held and let's be honest...we love holding him. He lets me know what he wants: to be held, sit up and watch the world around him "stand" up or talk. And oh boy, is he a talker! He gets people's attention and once they get closer to him and start talking to him, he goes to town and talks and smiles at them. The more you talk to him, the louder and longer his "words" get.
That boy melts my heart!

So here are some recent pictures of him and as always, the quality is not the best since I always end up taking the pictures with my phone because my camera is never handy. I need to get better at that!




Eli loves being carried so I have 3 different carriers for him, because I love having him close.

It doesn't take much to make him happy.


After feedings he goes to daddy and they hang  out. 

1 comment:

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

You two better enjoy that time you have together to snuggle because once auntie Erika is around I won't let him go :)