Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Who said diapers were not cute?!

As I have mentioned before, we planned on using cloth diapers on Eli. I bought a few different kinds, thinking I would try them out and buy more once we found out what we liked.
Once we started using them, we love them! They are so easy to use, hold a lot of stuff and don't let anything out! They are very soft and comfortable. But the best thing is, cloth diapers are much cheaper than disposable. By the time Eli turned two months, the money I spent on cloth diapers was even to what I would have spent on two months worth of disposables. So from now on, we are diapering our son for free! And our next child, we won't have to buy a single diaper.
Cloth diapers are cute, check it out:


1 comment:

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

Very cute, but a BIG thanks goes to Eli man, because he makes everything look cute :). Love you mister!