Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby Boy at 29 weeks

This is our latest picture of our son. It was taken at 29 weeks and he was 3 lbs 4 oz and 16 inches. He is long and lean for his age. 
The doctor has already said that he has Brian's lips and last time he said he will also get his nose from Brian. I am starting to wonder if he will get anything from me. Actually, I am pretty sure he will be stubborn like me!

The doctor takes a 3D ultrasound every time now and I am glad because the regular ultrasounds are getting tricky to recognize. So now we get to see him sleeping and moving around.

We also went to tour the hospital where he will be delivered and I am excited for the day we get to go back there and bring home a baby boy.
They have three delivery rooms and each is equipped a little differently. One has a birthing tub, one has a contraption-looking swing, a birthing ball and a bed. The last one has a bed that is called an island and it turns in different ways in order to make the woman in birth as comfortable as possible. Every room has ropes hanging from the ceiling to grab onto, bars fastened to the wall, music player and aromatherapy oils.

I like the hospital, it has a very nice and calm environment and they seem to truly focus on making the mothers  as comfortable as possible.

1 comment:

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

My nephew is such a handsome little guy! Can't wait to see him out!