Saturday, January 8, 2011

A true member of Brian's family

Our baby will no doubt be a part of Brian's side of thefamily.
When the rest of the world is settling in for a good night's sleep, they get full of energy and get to work.
 Brian puts in a movie at 10pm, 5 minutes later I am asleep. He finishes the movie, starts another one and then at 3:30am wakes me up full of energy telling me to go to bed. So I drag myself up the stairs with my eyes closed, Brian skipping and hopping behind me.
   When we visited Jon and Charmian, Charmian was making chocolates all night with no sleep.  When Aunty Jacky, my mother-in-law, visited us, she regularly stayed up with Brian way past my bedtime.  Does the rest of the family stay up that late too?
And keeping with the family tradition, the baby kicks when I am trying to sleep. Late at night and early in the morning. I hope we can find a compromise in our sleep schedules once he is born, but I can see his needs being more important than mine so I guess I will just happily give in...

2 comments:

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

Tak nech s nim je stary hore ked sa drobec narodi. Aspon si pospis a tvoji dvaja chlapy si mozu robit co chcu :o) Kiezby Kaylee bola hore s Ryanom namiesto so mnou...

Heather Nicole said...

Gabe's family is the same way... when we are with them we don't eat dinner until around 9 at night... and then the real work begins :P